Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Module 4

This week, we have begun to learn about and work with sound files, including the concepts of sampling, amplitude, and bit depth.  It's an interesting, complex application for Python, which I never before thought I would take on.  Overall, working with a variety of media has been a lot of fun -- and this is coming from someone who does not really consider themselves a creative -- and I think it's been a great medium for studying programming.

I've found the Github tutorial to be exciting, as well as the fact that my team will start pushing and pulling, etc., the code that we share.  It's a great protocol to know for working with a team, so we'll be getting a lot of practice using it and hopefully becoming more and more familiar with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment